Presenters are required to present their papers live using Google Meet (Screen I & Screen II) during the conference day (22nd April 2023). All authors are requested to send their photos (which would appear in the Google Meet window) to the Conference Chair at email@example.com during the presentation day.
1. Each oral presentation is allocated 10 minutes. One shall spend not more than 7 minutes on presentation and 3 minutes on questions and discussion with the chairs and attendees.
2. All authors are requested to SWITCH ON their video during their individual presentation.
3. Use appropriate font size to make your slide readable without effort; typically, 20 point fonts should be used.
4. The presenters should introduce themselves to the session chairs before the beginning of the session to allow a smooth running of the session.
5. Each session will be moderated by a session chair.
6. During the paper presentation, all microphones should be muted and all authors are encouraged to intract with the pesenter during the Q&A session.
7. Online participants will utilise the chat to write down any questions if they have any during the conference day.
9. All presentations should be forwarded to the conference chair by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the Q&A session, one of the authors will need to be available online after their presentations to answer questions from the participants.